GenieConnect® is the brainchild of Rob Parkes and Tim Morgan – successful business owners, entrepreneurs and engineers with 50 years of experience between them.
Both Rob and Tim have elderly parents who’ve found themselves living alone after losing their respective partners. Having seen first-hand how quickly a full and happy life can become lonely, Rob and Tim decided to use their innovation, skills and experience to create a solution – and GenieConnect® was born.
We are tackling the social care crisis and combating loneliness, enabling older people and adults with learning disabilities in our communities to live independently, feel more connected and with better mental health and wellbeing.
Building A Better Future
Service Robotics tackles isolation and improves health outcomes for people and planet
- Remote care will enable the ability to lower the carbon footprint of care providers by decreasing travel needs
- Our shared workplace provides the office with renewable energy, recycling schemes and smart lighting
- Our flexible working policy reduces the travel need for the team, reducing our company carbon footprint
- Our service will be fully inclusive and accessible for all users across all strata of society
- We attract diverse talent within our workforce offering internships and workforce development opportunities
- Our service will enable better application of limited social care resources, increase family contact and better quality of care delivery with greater transparency
- The service we provide will benefit Care Providers through more flexible cost management and resource utilisation
- Remote Care will give Care Providers the tool to deliver more and better care without the increase in operational costs
- We will give high priority to our social and environmental impact rather than being solely profit driven
Meet the Team
Our Users’ experiences
Take a look at what our Users’ have to say about GenieConnect®.
“It is lovely to see mum's face and she loves to see my face. It gives her a lift which gives me a lift. It gives them [her mum] a window to the outside world, specifically at the moment [Lockdown].”