The challenges within the social care system can lead to older adults being isolated, and social care workers overwhelmed. A fresh approach to social care is essential to addressing these challenges.
Through GenieConnect®, health and social care providers are discovering a new way to deliver light touch, remote, home care solutions that can bridge the gap between resource and demand, improving operational and financial performance whilst delivering high-quality care.
We call it remote care.
GenieConnect® is the brainchild of Rob Parkes and Tim Morgan – successful business owners, entrepreneurs and engineers with 50 years of experience between them.
Both Rob and Tim have elderly parents who’ve found themselves living alone after losing their respective partners. Having seen first-hand how quickly a full and happy life can become lonely, Rob and Tim decided to use their innovation, skills and experience to create a solution – and GenieConnect® was born.
Features & Benefits
The GenieConnect® ecosystem
- Enables discrete care using Genie the robot for the older adult, the companion app for the family and care worker and the central care portal for the care manager.
- Removes the travel demand on care workers, and delivers peace of mind, flexible working and career fulfilment.
- Enables operational teams to allocate remote visits to carers, connect with community services and automate health reminders to each user using their dedicated portal and app.
- Unique anonymised data sets from GenieConnect® users will allow us to break through adoption barriers and will drive the revolution in Technology Enabled Care (TEC).
- Our customer care team will support care providers to maximise the benefits of the GenieConnect ecosystem, assisting in everything from setup to second-line support.